- A0 is noted by such plotter manufactures as HP, and Epson as A0 – 36″ x 100′ (36 in x 100 ft) and 36×150 (36 inches x 150 ft) 36″ x 150′ (36 inch x 150 foot) 20lb Bond Plotter Paper
- A1 ROLL has been printed by HP and Epson for wide-format plotter printing as these 24 in x 100 ft & A1 – 24″ x 150 ft
- A1 Sheet = American size here is a comfort zone of D Size paper = D Size Paper 24 x 36 …. Finally, WoW there are so many metric, over the big pond, new websites trying SO hard to broadcast every plotting size on EARTH that I had lost my own reference point there for a min…. more on this later today – I will explain later….
- A2 as 17inch wide (A2) roll paper (commonly thought of as 17×150)
- A3 as Matte 13” x 19” (Super B/A3+) at times referred to as A+ due to the metric name A3+ is 13 x 19 inches
In turn often as time moves on…..